Tijd: 09:30 - 16:30
Inschrijven niet nodig
Over het evenement
We invite you to book your calendar for June 28, 2017 and join us at the 3D Food Printing Conferenc
We invite you to book your calendar for June 28, 2017 and join us at the 3D Food Printing Conference https://3dfoodprintingconference.com/
What, When, Where: The 3D Food Printing Conference, Jun 28, 2017, Villa Flora, Venlo, The Netherlands.
The 3D Food Printing Conference is part of the first global Innovative Food-Agri Event – a two-day event (Jun 28-29, 2017) that includes 4 dedicated conferences and an exhibition:
• 3D FoodPrinting Conference https://3dfoodprintingconference.com/ (Jun 28, 2017)
• Vertical Farming Conference https://www.verticalfarmingconference.com/ (Jun 28, 2017)
• Healthy Nutrition Conference https://healthynutritionconference.com/ (Jun 29 2017)
• Smart Farming Conference https://smartfarmingconference.com/ (Jun 29, 2017)
• Smart Food Farming Expo https://smartfoodfarmingexpo.com/ (Jun 28-29, 2017)
Scope: As with all 3D printing applications and aspects, 3D Food Printing is a huge hype. The 3D printing technology will be fundamental to the way people interact with food in the future. Supermarkets are already testing to 3D print customized cakes, restaurants are offering printed desserts. Some even claim that there will be a 3D food printer in every home in just two years. However, much research is required to change the hype into reality. Which industries will be influenced by the technology? Which food components can be printed in the near future? And which aspects should be taken into account to ensure safety and maintainability of 3D printed food? The 3D Food Printing Conference will answer this kind of questions.
• Technologies for 3D Food Printing
• Ingredients for 3D Food Printing
• Patent issues
• Legal / Regulatory issues
• Investment opportunities
Target: Suppliers to the food industry | agricultural industry | hardware and software suppliers | food research institutions | health care professionals | hospitality and catering professionals | trendwatchers | foodpreneurs | certification and food safety institutions.
You can find more information about the 2016 edition here https://3dfoodprintingconference.com/2016-2/
and can already register here https://3dfoodprintingconference.com/register/
We are waiting for you in Venlo, on June 28!
The conference team